- "As Browns' QB search continues, a better lineup with fewer holes is forming around it" (Plain Dealer) - "In a perfect world, the Browns would have found a franchise quarterback then built a team around him years ago."
- "Where do the new Browns fit in and which veterans should be worried?" (WKNR) - "Ripple effect: Every draft has reverberations on the roster. For obvious reasons, the higher the pick, the bigger the impact expected of that player. And somebody feels the brunt of that impact."
- "AFC North draft grades: Cleveland Browns take wise approach" (NFL.com) - "While some folks were screaming for the Browns to move up the board and nab a quarterback or electric receiver, general manager Ray Farmer proved he was intent on building a blue-collar team..."
- "Inside the Cleveland Browns’ high-tech weight room" (Browns.com) - "When Mike Pettine hired Paul Ricci to lead the Cleveland Browns’ strength and conditioning in 2014, Ricci told the head coach he wanted the best weight room in the NFL."
- "Cowboys sign La'el Collins to deal" (ESPN) - "The Dallas Cowboys have reached a deal with undrafted free-agent offensive lineman La'el Collins, the team said Thursday."
- "La'el Collins signing another Jerry Jones gamble that could pay off huge" (CBS) - "Jerry Jones is rolling the dice -- again. He gambled when he signed Greg Hardy back in March, choosing to look past Hardy's issues with domestic violence..."
- "Seahawks did plenty of due diligence before drafting controversial Frank Clark" (USA TODAY) - "Frank Clark's former coaches stood behind him. The female prosecutor handling his domestic violence case..."
- "Michael Bennett: I want a raise, not a trade" (PFT) - "There were reports earlier this offseason that Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett wanted to be traded, but Bennett denied it by saying that they’ll make up rumors about anyone..."