- "Browns Offense Getting into Motion, Literally" (OBR) - "Most Cleveland Browns fans are concerned about the teams offense. While the Browns have attempted to build a great defense, offensive line and run game, the attention always seems to turn back to the quarterback, wide receivers and tight ends."
- "The Top 10 Current Cleveland Browns Players" (DPN) - "The best Browns player that most people haven’t heard of yet, the undrafted rookie from last year was rated as one of the absolute best cover corners in the NFL last year according to PFF, actually beating out Joe Haden in coverage rating."
- "Rookie DL Xavier Cooper’s love for football drives him to be better" (Browns.com) - "Xavier Cooper is always in pursuit. As a 12-year-old boy, Cleveland’s rookie defensive lineman played soccer in the suburbs of Tacoma, Washington."
- "Cleveland Browns: A good landing spot for Colin Kaepernick?" (DPD) - "With everyone who is anyone fleeing the San Francisco 49ers since the team hired first-time head coach Jim Tomsula and promoted Eric Mangini to defensive coordinator, we can’t help but wonder who will be on the next plane out..."
- "49ers safety Eric Reid, 23, says he has considered retiring" (SI.com) - "San Francisco 49ers safety Eric Reid says he has considered retiring from the NFL. 'Everybody evaluates their own situation as far as playing this game...'"
- "Titans' Shawn Jefferson latest to rave about rookie Marcus Mariota" (ESPN) - "Compliments and positive reviews are pouring in for Titans rookie quarterback Marcus Mariota. The latest comes from Tennessee's receivers coach, Shawn Jefferson."
- "Agent's Take: A contract solution for Russell Wilson and the Seahawks" (CBS) - "The five-year, $103.8 million contract extension Cam Newton received from the Carolina Panthers containing $60 million in guarantees is the latest data point in the quarterback market."
- "Mathis miffed at Eagles pulling offer from table" (PFT) - "So what’s the deal between the Eagles and guard Evan Mathis? On the surface, the impression is that Mathis wants more money, but the team won’t give it to him."