- "Secret Superstars: Cleveland Browns" (PFF) - "With the eighth overall selection in the 2014 NFL draft, the Cleveland Browns opted to draft Oklahoma State cornerback Justin Gilbert. Gilbert struggled in the first three weeks of the season, before flashing some quality later..."
- "Justin Gilbert has added muscle, humility for Year 2" (ESPN) - "Justin Gilbert returned to the Cleveland Browns for offseason workouts with 10 added pounds of muscle and a hefty dose of humility from a rocky rookie season."
- "Quarterback Josh McCown a curiosity to fans" (Morning Journal) - "To Browns fans, Josh McCown is like a curiosity encased in a glass booth of a traveling museum they might have read about but had never seen up close."
- "Catching it out of the backfield, makes rookie Duke Johnson a potential impact player" (WKNR) - "The plan: As the Browns conclude their allotment of 10 OTA practices this week, a few storylines to their 2015 season have developed."
- "Evan Mathis released by Philadelphia Eagles" (NFL.com) - "After 15 months of contract tension, the Philadelphia Eagles are cutting ties with veteran guard Evan Mathis."
- "Report: NFLPA Investigating Patriots Over Malcolm Butler’s OTA Absence" (NESN) - "Bill Belichick’s no-nonsense way of disciplining players might wind up getting the New England Patriots in some trouble."
- "Manning upset Demaryius Thomas doesn't have new deal yet" (SI.com) - "Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning is upset that wide receiver Demaryius Thomas does not have a new deal yet..."
- "Aaron Rodgers plans to play as long as he can play the way he plays" (PFT) - "Plenty of franchise quarterbacks have said they plan to keep playing until they turn 40, and beyond."