- "Bucs beat the land rush, as 10 teams tried to claim Tim Wright" (PFT) - "When the Patriots released tight end Tim Wright, the Bucs were quick to put in a claim, to bring back a former player they traded a year ago. But they were far from the only ones."
- "5 Mike Pettine quotes of note as Browns wrap up OTAs" (Browns.com) - "Ten up, 10 down. OTAs are officially over in Berea. After a weekend away from the facility, the Browns will report for mandatory veteran mini-camp today and be back on the field Tuesday."
- "Seth Rollins Slammed Johnny Manziel, LeBron James and Cleveland" (The Big Lead) - "Seth Rollins, the WWE champ, pulled a classic heel maneuver tonight at Monday Night Raw in Cleveland — bash the hometown teams. Rollins slammed Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel..."
- "QB coach: Brandon Weeden is Cowboys' most improved player" (CBS) - "It's been 15 months since the Browns released Brandon Weeden, their 2012 first-round pick who (at the time, anyway) was the latest franchise quarterback to fall well short of expectations in Cleveland."
- "Rams, Foles talk about a long-term contract" (PFT) - "The Rams traded a quarterback with one expensive year left on his contract for a quarterback with one inexpensive year on his contract when they sent Sam Bradford to Philadelphia in exchange for Nick Foles."
- "Martellus Bennett arrives for physical, expected for Bears' minicamp" (ESPN) - "Bears tight end Martellus Bennett arrived at the team facility on Monday to take a physical in advance of the club's three-day mandatory minicamp that begins on Tuesday, a league source confirmed."
- "Chargers safety Eric Weddle will attend minicamp" (SI.com) - "San Diego Chargers safety Eric Weddle will attend the team's mandatory off-season minicamp this week, his agent tweeted on Monday."
- "Alouettes suspend Michael Sam to free roster spot" (AP) - "The Montreal Alouettes suspended defensive end Michael Sam on Monday, a move that frees a roster spot while allowing the Alouettes to retain Sam's CFL rights."