- "Browns offense makes strides, will seek continuity at training camp" (Browns.com) - "Josh McCown, Joe Thomas and the rest of the offense walked into the building in late April for the beginning of OTAs and had no idea what to expect."
- "How Browns rookie Xavier Cooper and his support system conquered a learning disability" (Plain Dealer) - "Defensive lineman Xavier Cooper possesses the kind of explosive, first step that coaches say can't be taught."
- "Josh McCown is not a mannequin" (WFNY) - "This just in: Josh McCown is not a mannequin. He is an actual human, American football player. It’s true! If you get an opportunity to attend a Cleveland Browns practice, you can see him moving about or throwing the football."
- "Will Cleveland Browns' Barkevious Mingo Shed Bust Label in 2015?" (B/R) - "The Cleveland Browns are expecting more out of Barkevious Mingo in 2015, especially considering he was a top-10 pick in the 2013 draft." - VIDEO
- "NFLPA files complaint against Pats over Butler penalty" (NFL.com) - "The NFL Players Association has formally filed a complaint against the New England Patriots for not allowing Super Bowl hero Malcolm Butler to participate on the field..."
- "Report: NFL long snapper used paper clip to deflate footballs in 2014" (CBS) - "If independent investigator Ted Wells is looking to charge the NFL for a few more billable hours, then he should offer to look into a comment made by ESPN's Adam Schefter..."
- "Hall of Famer Warren Sapp charged with domestic battery" (AP) - "Authorities in Las Vegas have charged NFL Hall of Famer Warren Sapp with biting his girlfriend, throwing her to the ground and stepping on her head in an April incident..."
- "Lawsuit over St. Louis ordinance heads to court on Thursday" (PFT) - "The City of St. Louis is currently doing a dance that makes Roger Goodell’s mine-field Macarena look like a minuet. On Thursday, the music will be playing in a local courtroom."