- "New WR Terrelle Pryor set to train with Antonio Brown, Randy Moss" (CBS) - "Terrelle Pryor, the quarterback, failed to find a place in the NFL, continually bouncing from team to team ever since he arrived in the league back in 2011."
- "Lawsuit over personal seat licenses refiled against Browns" (C-T) - "A lawsuit against the Cleveland Browns over personal seat licenses that was dropped earlier this year was filed again Thursday in Lorain County Common Pleas Court."
- "Barkevious Mingo embraces upcoming competition at training camp" (Browns.com) - "Barkevious Mingo doesn’t want any sympathy for how his 2014 season unfolded. The promising outside linebacker was not only tasked with adjusting to a new type of role..."
- "More NFL Players Should Wax Their Balls, for 'Confidence,' Says Karlos Dansby" (GQ) - "Karlos Dansby, starting linebacker for the playoff-bound Cleveland Browns (we are calling it early; Browns are going to the Super Bowl!*), has launched his own men's grooming line, Montez Renault."
- "A trade is also possible for Russell Wilson" (PFT) - "It remains too early to know how quarterback Russell Wilson’s long-term future will play out in Seattle. It’s not too early to identify the potential outcomes."
- "Dez Bryant's agents met with Cowboys on Friday" (ESPN) - "With the deadline to agree to a long-term deal July 15, Dez Bryant's agents and the Dallas Cowboys had their first face-to-face meeting in nearly four months this week at the team's facility, sources said."
- "Seahawks' Michael Bennett: I don't mind staying home" (NFL.com) - "Dez Bryant isn't the only one who can play the contract posturing game. Seahawks defensive lineman Michael Bennett, who lives in Honolulu during the offseason..."
- "NFL looking at temporary venues in L.A. area for 2016 season" (SI.com) - "The NFL started issuing proposal requests to several Los Angeles area-venues in efforts of securing a temporary home for a team or teams next season in case a franchise relocates to the area..."