- "Terrelle Pryor going to give 'slash-player' a chance" (NFL.com) - "After being cut by three teams in a calendar year, Terrelle Pryor realized making an NFL roster would be near impossible if he insisted on working only as a quarterback."
- "Jameis Winston on Browns lineman Cam Erving: He'll ball out at any position" (WKNR) - "Thanks for the memories: No. 1 overall draft pick Jameis Winston has a lot to be thankful for as he embarks on his NFL career with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers..."
- "Power Ranking Every Browns Position Group" (DPN) - "They added depth to some good positions, rebuilt at least one position group, and seemingly forgot that others existed. How does it shake out now that things are stabilized?"
- "Setting expectations for 2015 Cleveland Browns season" (Browns Beat) - "Expectations come in different sizes, especially for the Cleveland Browns. The owner, front office, coaches, and players all expect to win and be competitive all season."
- "NFL hiring a new director of digital forensic investigations" (ESPN) - "Looking to bolster how it handles off-the-field incidents, the NFL is adding a new position: Director of Digital Forensic Investigations. The job description, posted online by the league late last week..."
- "Did Brady give up his phone to Goodell?" (PFT) - "With both sides of the Tom Brady appeal keeping mostly quiet about what did or didn’t happen at last week’s full-day hearing, a question remains regarding whether Brady accepted Commissioner Roger Goodell’s indirect invitation..."
- "Michael Sam, 1st openly gay NFL draftee, rejoins CFL team" (AP) - "In the city where Jackie Robinson made the jump to the big leagues — and a country where gay marriage has been legal for a decade — Michael Sam has come to restart his football career."
- "Darren McFadden: 'I feel like a rookie all over again'" (CBS) - "Darren McFadden feels like he's 21 again. Can you really blame him? In 2008, McFadden -- a two-time Heisman runner-up -- was drafted No. 4 overall by the Oakland Raiders."