- "Jim Brown 'encouraged' by Manziel's message but figures it's boom or bust" (USA TODAY) - "The real game-changer, Brown senses, might have come with the more than 10 weeks earlier this year that Manziel spent in rehab, addressing issues with alcohol..."
- "Roster Prediction: Cam Erving will find his OL spot" (ESPN) - "Continuing a very preliminary look at how the Cleveland Browns roster might shake out come September, with a comparison to last season's numbers after the final cutdown out of preseason."
- "Pryor Also Filling A Backup QB Role 'Has To Have Crossed The Browns Mind'" (92.3) - "Browns beat reporter Mary Kay Cabot joined Baskin & Phelps with Les Levine Tuesday to discuss Terrelle Pryor referring to himself as a 'slash player' in a recent interview..."
- "Will Manziel's size hinder his development?" (NFL.com) - "NFL Media's Nate Burleson and Eric Davis debate the potential of Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel finding success in the 2015 season." - VIDEO
- "Banned, but Bountiful: Marijuana Coveted by NFL Players as Invaluable Painkiller" (B/R) - "It was nastier. More punishing. More measures taken by players to ease the pain of playing in the sport."
- "NFL sets July 9 date for supplemental draft" (PFT) - "The date is set for the NFL supplemental draft. The supplemental draft will take place on July 9, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network."
- "Russell Wilson says he'll play hard for $1.5 million or $25 million" (CBS) - "If you haven't heard, Russell Wilson is in the middle of something resembling a contract dispute with the Seattle Seahawks."
- "Starting Over? Ngata Prob" (MMQB) - "For nine years, Haloti Ngata was an anchor of the Baltimore Ravens defense from his nose tackle position."