- "London Calling? New NFL Agreement Likely Means Browns Will Have To" (92.3) - "The Cleveland Browns will eventually have to play at least 1 game in London in the coming years. It’s not a matter of if, it’s a matter of when."
- "Browns Stand Pat in Supplemental Draft" (OBR) - "The St. Louis Rams selected OT Isaiah Battle from Clemson on Thursday afternoon in the NFL Supplemental Draft. Battle was the only player selected. The Rams used a fifth round pick to get him."
- "NFL Network has some advice for Mike Pettine" (Browns.com) - "Leading up to the debut of NFL training camps in the next two weeks, the NFL Network is running segments on advice they would give to head coaches across the league."
- "Does the AFC North look at Cleveland games as gimmes?" (ESPN) - "Wilbert Montgomery said that when he coached in Baltimore the Ravens always felt that if they kept the game close in the fourth quarter the Browns would make the mistakes that lost the game."
- "Ex-Bears DE Ray McDonald charged with felony false imprisonment" (SI.com) - "Former Chicago Bears defensive end Ray McDonald has been charged with felony false imprisonment stemming from his May 25 domestic violence arrest..."
- "Redskins lose on name in district court, but have hope at appellate level" (USA TODAY) - "The Washington NFL team lost in court Wednesday when a federal judge ordered the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to schedule cancellation..."
- "Hospital will investigate leak of Pierre-Paul’s medical records" (PFT) - "The process of holding someone accountability for leaking Jason Pierre-Paul’s private medical information has commenced."
- "Marcus Lattimore on NFL career: 'It was hell ... every day'" (CBS) - "Watching Marcus Lattimore run for South Carolina it was patently obvious he was going to be the next great NFL running back."