- "Tank Carder could blitz his way into expanded role" (Browns.com) - "When coach Mike Pettine, defensive coordinator Jim O’Neil and linebackers coach Chuck Driesbach arrived from Cleveland the early months of 2014, they sat down and watched film of the Browns defense: What players were they exactly inheriting?"
- "Browns Threw the Fewest Passes to RBs in 2014" (OBR) - "The Cleveland Browns threw fewer passes to their running backs in 2014 than any other team in the league, writes Rotoworld’s Evan Silva. According to data compiled by Rotoworld, the Browns’ quarterbacks targeted the team’s running backs only 48 times last year."
- "Hundreds pay to meet Browns QB Johnny Manziel in College Station" (AP) - "About 350 fans paid at least $125 each to meet former Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel as he prepares for his second NFL season. The 2012 Heisman Trophy winner and Browns quarterback appeared Sunday at Aggieland Outfitters in College Station."
- "WR JuJuan Dawson reported missing in lake mishap" (CBS) - "JaJuan Dawson, a 37-year old former NFL wide receiver, went missing on Sunday after he fell into Lavon Lake while boating, the Collin County Sheriff's Department confirmed to KHOU.com."
- "Collusion evidence comes from conversation between Dez Bryant and Stephen Jones" (PFT) - "Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant and Cowboys COO Stephen Jones already disagree on one topic from one of their recent conversations..."
- "Julio Jones, Falcons haven't talked extension" (ESPN) - "There have been no contract extension talks between the Atlanta Falcons and Pro Bowl wide receiver Julio Jones' camp, a league source told ESPN on Monday."
- "Though Greg Hardy suspension was reduced, NFL's conduct policy wins" (USA TODAY) - "The reduction in Greg Hardy's suspension is a reminder of both the NFL's bad old ways and the progress the league has made since then."
- "Demaryius Thomas’s mom among 46 given commuted sentences by Obama" (SI.com) - "Denver Broncos wide receiver Demaryius Thomas’s mother will be released from federal prison in November after spending more than 15 years behind bars."