- "Supplemental Draft: Will Browns Use Pick?" (OBR) - "The NFL Supplemental Draft is July 9th. There are four prospects eligible to be selected in the Supplemental Draft, which last saw a pick used in 2012 when the Cleveland Browns selected Josh Gordon."
- "How Randy Starks is adding savvy intelligence to the Browns defensive line" (Browns.com) - "Billy Winn remembers watching Randy Starks on the practice field for the first time. 'I couldn’t believe what I was seeing,' Winn said. Starks practices so hard, runs with such intensity..."
- "Brett Favre to the Cleveland Browns? Get out of here!" (DPD) - "Five years after he last threw a pass in the National Football League, Brett Favre still believes he can play in the NFL. Good for him. More importantly, there is absolutely no scenario where the Cleveland Browns..."
- "Cleveland Browns: the journey of Andrew Hawkins" (FSO) - "Andrew Hawkins was one of the most under the radar wide receivers last year in the NFL. Hawkins led the Cleveland Browns in receiving last year with 63 catches for 824 yards and two scores in 2014."
- "Brandon Spikes pleads guilty, gets probation" (ESPN) - "Former Buffalo Bills and New England Patriots linebacker Brandon Spikes has pleaded guilty in a hit-and-run crash that injured three people, and he will serve a year of probation."
- "Mark Brunell: Robert Griffin III has 'gone backwards'" (CBS) - "Mark Brunell, the man who completed fewer than 50 percent of his passes in nine games with the Redskins in 2004 and was the NFL's 36th-ranked quarterback that season..."
- "ESPN Wants Keith Olbermann to Quit Doing 'Commentary'" (The Hollywood Reporter) - "ESPN and Keith Olbermann may be headed toward a tough negotiation to keep the outspoken host on the sports network."
- "Would you be in favor of a Pittsburgh Super Bowl?" (NFL.com) - "Despite the overwhelming concerns about weather, snow removal and transportation, the Super Bowl in New Jersey/New York went off without any major glitches."