- "Hall of Famer Ron Wolf: Another sad chapter in history of expansion Browns" (WKNR) - "Oh, well: The remarkably inept plight of the Browns since rebirth in 1999 expansion is loaded with tales of missed opportunities – some out of their control but a large number in their control."
- "Jim Donovan sizes up the Cleveland Browns heading into training camp" (Browns.com) - "Jim Donovan dropped by the Browns facility Monday to fill in for Nathan Zegura on Cleveland Browns Daily, and we didn’t let him leave without answering a few of our questions."
- "10 to watch in training camp: Scott Solomon a rising star?" (ESPN) - "Solomon was another “guy” on the roster until an offseason media gaggle with O’Neil. He put Solomon in a cannon and shot him over the circus tent."
- "WWE champ Seth Rollins: Manziel has a face 'you just want to punch'" (CBS) - "Back in June, WWE champion Seth Rollins was entertaining the crowd in Cleveland when he saw Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel in the stands."
- "Russell Okung to test free agency without agent" (NFL.com) - "It's rare for any professional athlete to go through a career full of contract negotiations and re-negotiations, without an agent."
- "Green Bay Packers post another year of record revenue" (AP) - "The Green Bay Packers reported another year of record revenue Monday, with the NFL's only publicly-owned team bolstered in part by the windfall from the league's massive broadcasting deals."
- "What might NFL be considering as Tom Brady awaits Deflategate appeal ruling?" (USA TODAY) - "It has been remarkably quiet in the month since Tom Brady slipped out of NFL headquarters through a garage following his lengthy Deflategate appeal hearing."
- "Selflessness turned around Tyrann Mathieu’s career" (PFT) - "Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu has undergone a remarkable turnaround in the past few years."