- "Making Sense of the Cleveland Browns' Backfield Situation" (numberFire) - "Talk to any fantasy football manager and they'll most likely agree that because of positional scarcity, every starting running back in the league is worth taking in the early-to-middle rounds of the draft..."
- "Is the tug of war on between Browns GM and head coach?" (WKNR) - "One and done: The departure of Dr. Jamil Northcutt as Browns director of player engagement after 15 months won’t make a ripple with their football-starved fan base."
- "Browns are cultivating a Polynesian brotherhood" (Plain Dealer) - "Local supermarkets might want to stock up on Spam – not the annoying email, but the canned precooked meat. Dried seaweed also figures to be in high demand."
- "Why it's time to give up on Josh Gordon" (DPD) - "Sometimes certain people or specific events just stick with us and make us never want to relive what happen. Maybe it’s a restaurant you and your ex went to, and there is nothing wrong with the food or anything..."
- "Goodell: 'There is no timeline' on Tom Brady, Deflategate decision" (CBS) - "NFL commissioner Roger Goodell wants everyone to know that he is very focused on making a decision regarding Tom Brady's current four-game suspension."
- "Documents show DOJ, NFL have argued that sports betting is skill-based" (ESPN) - "U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch - then the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of New York - and lawyers for the NFL have both said in legal arguments over the past decade..."
- "Tennessee Titans sign Marcus Mariota" (NFL.com) - "Marcus Mariota will be at his first training camp on time. The Tennessee Titans announced Tuesday that they have signed the No. 2 overall pick to a contract with more than a week to spare before camp starts."
- "NFFC lawsuit claims NFL approved convention before scrapping it" (PFT) - "The National Football League faces a new lawsuit regarding the manner in which the plug was pulled on the National Fantasy Football Convention, an event sponsored in part by Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo."