- "'Open up your vocabulary, people'" (ESPN) - "One word, three syllables, eight letters, so much baggage. Once meant as a way to classify people who needed help, the R-word became something else entirely, something mean -- like a schoolyard bully picking on outcasts and not letting them up."
- "Browns sign Chardon graduate Joe Madsen" (Morning Journal) - "Joe Madsen is heading home. On July 22, the Browns announced they signed offensive lineman and Chardon graduate Joe Madsen. Madsen, 6-foot-3, 310 pounds, went undrafted out of West Virginia in 2013, but was signed by the Steelers."
- "Improving defense could make Browns playoff team in 2015" (CBS) - "It's easy to forget that the Browns were alone in first place in the AFC North on Nov. 11, 10 weeks into the 2014 NFL season. At the time, they were 6-3 with wins over the Saints, Steelers and Bengals..."
- "Camp Countdown: Browns" (NFL.com) - "The 'NFL Total Access' crew breaks down the biggest questions facing the Browns entering training camp, including the expectations for Johnny Manziel's sophomore season."
- "Collusion case against Broncos and Cowboys could still proceed" (PFT) - "The NFL Players Association reportedly intended to pursue a collusion case against the Broncos and Cowboys if receivers Demaryius Thomas and Dez Bryant, respectively, didn’t get new long-term deals..."
- "Peterson, Vikings agree to redo last 3 years of deal" (AP) - "Adrian Peterson and the Minnesota Vikings agreed Tuesday to restructure the final three years of his contract, giving the six-time Pro Bowl running back $20 million in guaranteed money."
- "NFL players mull freeing agents from future contract negotiations" (USA TODAY) - "As Seattle Seahawks left tackle Russell Okung prepares to negotiate his next contract without an agent, he'll have support from the NFL Players Association..."
- "Giants WR Odell Beckham Jr. says hamstring ‘feels a lot better’" (SI.com) - "New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. told NFL Media's Kim Jones that he is feeling better about the right hamstring injury he sustained that kept him from participating in organized team activities..."