- "Pain Rankings: No. 1, the Cleveland Browns" (NFL.com) - "How could it be anybody else? For the past two weeks, we've counted down the NFL teams and fan bases that have suffered the most through the years."
- "Browns and Cardinals' Back-and-Forth on Twitter Ends Terribly for Cleveland" (B/R) - "After getting into a battle of quips on Twitter, the Cleveland Browns found out the Arizona Cardinals don't mess around. They will hit you where it hurts."
- "Off Topic: Alex Mack, the bookworm" (Browns.com) - "I read a lot of stuff, but science fiction and fantasy is my forte. I’ve read all of the Game of Thrones books. I’m anxiously awaiting the next book in that series to come out, but it’s going to take forever, probably 10 years from now."
- "Cleveland Browns show off phase two renovations at FirstEnergy Stadium" (Plain Dealer) - "In 2013, the City of Cleveland and Cleveland Browns struck a deal for financing $125 million of renovations to FirstEnergy Stadium, which is owned by the city." - VIDEO
- "AP source: Union offered NFL settlement on Brady suspension" (AP) - "The players' union proposed a settlement on Tom Brady's four-game suspension last week that was 'met with silence' by the NFL, a person familiar with the proposal told The Associated Press."
- "Earl Thomas won't be ready for camp, might miss Seahawks' opener" (CBS) - "Remember when the Super Bowl ended and we found out that some members of the Seahawks' secondary were playing through pretty severe injuries?"
- "Steve Tisch on JPP: It’s complicated, but we only want best for him" (PFT) - "Defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul has been in communication with current and former Giants players since losing his right index finger in a July 4 fireworks accident..."
- "Mike Tomlin gets 2-year extension from Steelers through '18 season" (ESPN) - "Mike Tomlin, one of the NFL's longest-tenured head coaches, signed a two-year contract extension with the Pittsburgh Steelers on Thursday..."