- "Ray Farmer's cooperation with NFL mitigated his punishment" (ESPN) - "Ray Farmer's suspension could have been longer. That's an interesting fact buried in Roger Goodell's decision to uphold the four-game suspension of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady."
- "Terrelle Pryor: 'I believe I'm going to be the best'" (Plain Dealer) - "After working out at the Randy Moss Academy over the past month with the likes of Josh McCown and Josh Gordon, Terrelle Pryor is more confident than ever that he can become an elite receiver for the Browns."
- "How Ray Farmer, Mike Pettine completely transformed the Cleveland Browns roster in 2 years" (Browns.com) - "When the Mike Pettine-Ray Farmer era began Feb. 11, 2014, 67 of the players who will enter Cleveland Browns training camp Thursday weren’t on the roster."
- "K'Waun Williams Leads NFL In Coverage Stat" (OBR) - "The Cleveland Browns drafted Justin Gilbert in the 1st Round of the NFL Draft last year but it was undrafted K'Waun Williams who was the star rookie cornerback last year."
- "NFL upholds Tom Brady's 4-game Deflategate ban" (CBS) - "Roger Goodell and the NFL upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension on Tuesday. Brady appealed his suspension last month, but it appears he wasn't able to convince the commissioner that he didn't have a role in Deflategate."
- "Le'Veon Bell's suspension reduced to two games" (USA TODAY) - "Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell’s three-game suspension has been reduced to two games. The NFL confirmed the suspension reduction in a release."
- "Jen Welter: Coaching in the NFL is a dream girls can have" (PFT) - "New Cardinals coaching intern Jen Welter, the first woman to work on an NFL coaching staff, is hoping girls will see what she’s doing and dream of being not just the next Jen Welter, but the next Pete Carroll or Bill Belichick."
- "Mara: JPP not receiving very good advice right now" (NFL.com) - "The New York Giants are expressing public frustration with Jason Pierre-Paul in the wake of his fireworks accident. The defensive end, who suffered multiple thumb fractures and lost his right ring finger below the knuckle..."