- "Browns motivated by lack of national respect" (AP) - "Everywhere he's looked, Browns coach Mike Pettine has seen his team picked to finish no higher than fourth in the brutal, four-team AFC North. 'I saw one that had us fifth,' he joked."
- "Another strong sign Browns will move training camp to Columbus in 2016" (WKNR) - "Pack your bags: Browns President Alec Scheiner has maintained that moving Browns training camp to the Columbus area in the future would be a 'football decision' and not a 'business decision.'"
- "Making Browns Roster As A Receiver Won’t Be Easy For Terrelle Pryor" (92.3) - "If Terrelle Pryor is looking for a little help making the Browns roster as a receiver, he can forget about counting on the defense to provide it. He also has a lot to learn about catching footballs in the NFL."
- "Early odds on McCown-Manziel, Hoyer-Mallett and other QB battles" (CBS) - "Some NFL training camps have started already, while others are but days away. Of course, the start of training camp often brings it with one of America's favorite pastimes: quarterback battles."
- "Tom Brady, NFLPA file suit to vacate suspension" (NFL.com) - "Tom Brady has taken the next step in his battle against the NFL. The NFLPA and Brady officially filed suit against the NFL in Minnesota on Wednesday, according to NFL Media's Albert Breer."
- "Robert Kraft: 'I was wrong to put my faith in the league'" (SI.com) - "New England Patriots owner and CEO Robert Kraft said in a press conference Wednesday that he regretted his decision not to appeal the NFL's punishment of the Patriots for the team's role in Deflategate."
- "Jason Pierre-Paul rehabbing in South Florida away from Giants" (ESPN) - "Jason Pierre-Paul is getting his own medical care and rehab near his home in South Florida after the July 4 fireworks accident that cost him his right index finger, a source told ESPN..."
- "Eric Berry on fighting cancer: Fear nothing, attack everything" (PFT) - "Chiefs safety Eric Berry met the media after his return to practice on Wednesday and sent a message of determination that explains why he’s back to work less than a year after being diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma."