- "Dwayne Bowe determined to fill Josh Gordon's shoes" (Plain Dealer) - "Receiver Dwayne Bowe is determined to make Browns fans say 'Josh who?' by the end of the season. 'When Josh (Gordon) was here he was the touchdown man and I'm here to fill his shoes,' Bowe told..."
- "Five reasons the Browns should play Johnny Manziel" (Yardbarker) - "Heading into the 2015 NFL season, there aren’t many expectations for the Cleveland Browns to be competitive. They surprised the league during this first half of the 2014 season, but fell back to earth..."
- "Full Position Breakdown, Depth Chart Analysis at OLB" (B/R) - "For a 3-4 base defense like the Cleveland Browns', having capable pass-rushing outside linebackers is a must. Last year, the team did all right at the position, but it could have been more productive..."
- "2015 Cleveland Browns Team Outlook" (OBR) - "What a difference a year makes for the Browns. In 2014, their fans were all jacked up with the thought of Johnny Manziel throwing the ball to superstar wide receiver Josh Gordon. Sixteen games later..."
- "Giants' Jason Pierre-Paul treated for injuries to hands in accident" (ESPN) - "New York Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul injured his hands in a fireworks accident in South Florida..."
- "Tony Romo's take on Dez Bryant's contract: It will work out" (CBS) - "The Dallas Cowboys have exactly 10 days left to work out a long-term contract with wide receiver Dez Bryant."
- "Packers TE Andrew Quarless arrested for firing gun" (NFL.com) - "A positive offseason for Green Bay Packers tight end Andrew Quarless took a sideways turn early Saturday morning."
- "Antonio Gates tested positive for PEDs. Legacy tarnished?" (Sports on Earth) - "Last season, some Chargers fans were ready to push 34-year-old tight end Antonio Gates out the door..."