- "Bowie fully healed, ready to show off physicality at training camp" (Browns.com) - "After the last firework bursts, Michael Bowie will promptly start packing up his suitcase. The Cleveland Browns offensive lineman isn’t required back in Berea until the end of the month for training camp..."
- "Roster prediction: Tramon Williams completes corner group" (ESPN) - "Continuing a very preliminary look at how the Cleveland Browns' roster might shake out come September, with a comparison to last season's numbers after the final cutdown out of preseason."
- "New look in Cleveland, but same old results?" (USA TODAY) - "The Cleveland Browns' look is new, but their problems are the same as ever. The team's redesigned uniforms, unveiled in April, can't dress up the problems that have plagued the franchise for years."
- "How Many Wins Will the Cleveland Browns Have in 2015?" (DPD) - "Right before the season starts, I, as well as the rest of the staff here at Dawg Pound Daily, will give you our predictions for the 2015 season. But this post is about you, the fans."
- "Trent Richardson's 'quickness came around'" (CBS) - "It doesn't really seem like an obvious fit for a fourth-year running back looking to rebuild his career after a mediocre rookie season in Cleveland and two atrocious seasons spent with the Colts."
- "New York Giants pull $60M offer to Jason Pierre-Paul" (NFL.com) - "The New York Giants are withdrawing their $60 million long-term contract offer to Jason Pierre-Paul following the star pass rusher's fireworks incident over the weekend, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday..."
- "As Mariota, Titans haggle over offsets, history says it’s a non-issue" (PFT) - "The Titans and first-round draft pick Marcus Mariota haven’t come to terms because they haven’t agreed on whether his rookie contract will include offset language."
- "Ex-Lions, Hall of Fame tight end Charlie Sanders dies at 68" (SI.com) - "Former Detroit Lions tight end and Pro Football Hall of Famer Charlie Sanders died at 68 after batting cancer for the past seven months."