- "Paul Warfield doesn't like Browns' new uniforms, prefers Yankees approach" (Sporting News) - "The owner of one of the best pair of hands in the history of the Browns gives the thumbs-down to his old team's new uniforms."
- "Should the Browns Hold an Open Quarterback Competition?" (numberFire) - "Many of us grew up in a dark time for entertainment. There was once an era where “on-demand” and “streaming” were unknown phrases in media."
- "Roster prediction: Place-kicker situation remains uncertain" (ESPN) - "Concluding a very preliminary look at how the Cleveland Browns' roster might shake out come September, with a comparison to last season's numbers after the final cutdown out of preseason."
- "Jason Pierre-Paul has finger amputated, expected to play in '15" (ESPN) - "New York Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul had his right index finger amputated Wednesday, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter."
- "Lawsuit is likely for release of Pierre-Paul’s medical records" (PFT) - "Per a source with knowledge of the situation, it’s likely that legal action will be taken against the person who leaked the document to ESPN."
- "Judge: Redskins' trademark must be canceled; team to appeal" (AP) - "For the first time in a legal battle that has stretched over 20 years, a federal judge on Wednesday ordered the cancellation of the Washington Redskins' trademark registration..."
- "Buccaneers cornerback C.J. Wilson injures hand in fireworks accident" (SI.com) - "Tampa Bay Buccaneers cornerback C.J. Wilson suffered a “severe hand injury” during a fireworks accident on July 4..."
- "Andre Johnson: I wanted to play for Dolphins, but they never called" (CBS) - "After being cut by the Texans in March, there were several teams interested in signing wide receiver Andre Johnson."