- "Browns' Gilbert struggles mightily in Bills scrimmage" (NFL.com) - "Justin Gilbert has used the word 'flawless' to describe his play this summer, but the second-year Browns cornerback has been anything but over the past week."
- "Browns lineman Seymour suspended 4 games by NFL" (AP) - "Browns backup center Ryan Seymour has been suspended by the NFL without pay for this season's first four games for taking a banned substance."
- "Benjamin and McCown Clicking" (Orange and Brown Report) - "t’s still early on in the preseason process, but quarterback Josh McCown and wide receiver Travis Benjamin seem to have already found a pretty good chemistry."
- "Browns, Bills defenses take upper hand in joint practice" (WKNR) - "Getting chippy: Ryan and Pettine huddled with both squads before the practice to warn against fighting. 'Competitive, not combative' was the theme. But the Bills got in a few licks on Browns running back Terrance West."
- "After two shanked 33-yard PATs, are more missed extra points coming?" (CBS) - "When the NFL decided to move the extra point back for the 2015 season, the idea was to add some excitement to one of the most boring plays in football."
- "Report: NFL to 'manage the outcome' in L.A." (PFT) - "As three teams continue to circle Los Angeles with only two spots available, the situation is destined to get testy between the Rams, Chargers, and Raiders. Which means that, ultimately, the NFL will have to sort it all out."
- "How Darrelle Revis became the NFL's savviest negotiator" (ESPN) - "There are certain athletes who exude celebrity; it trails them like a cloud of perfume, intoxicating everyone in their path. Darrelle Revis is not one of those athletes."
- "Injury roundup: Bills RB Karlos Williams hospitalized" (NFL.com) - "Buffalo Bills running back Karlos Williams is hospitalized, coach Rex Ryan announced Monday. The rookie tailback 'was in a lot of pain' when he woke up Monday, Ryan said."