- "Why practicing against the Buffalo Bills is invaluable for Cleveland Browns' offensive line" (Plain Dealer) - "Josh McCown is surprisingly agile for a 36-year-old quarterback, but if Monday's joint practice with the Bills had featured tackling his remains might have been splattered all over Mario Williams' face mask."
- "Can the Browns score enough to find success in 2015?" (DPD) - "The Cleveland Browns will play what many consider one of the toughest schedules in the NFL this fall. According to CBSSports.com, the Browns will face the ninth-hardest schedules as they take on the NFC West and AFC West..."
- "Projected Browns 53 Man Roster After Preseason Week 1" (DPN) - "After each preseason game this year, I’ll put together a projected 53 man roster, noting changes that occur based on performance. This one is a little late, moving forward I’ll try and have them out by the following Monday."
- "Browns safety Whitner gets cold reception from Bills fans" (AP) - "On a hot muggy morning, Browns safety Donte Whitner received a cold reception upon returning to the Buffalo Bills' training camp facility for the first time in five years."
- "Jets planning to add free agent Matt Flynn as backup quarterback" (ESPN) - "With injured quarterback Geno Smith expected to miss at least four regular-season games, the New York Jets are planning to sign free agent Matt Flynn..."
- "LeSean McCoy injures hamstring, will undergo MRI to determine severity" (CBS) - "Bills running back LeSean McCoy injured his hamstring at practice on Tuesday. After practice, Buffalo head coach Rex Ryan didn't offer any specific details regarding the severity of the injury..."
- "Percy Harvin needs injection, sidelined with hip pain" (NFL.com) - "Buffalo Bills stars began dropping like flies in Tuesday's practice. Minutes after All-Pro tailback LeSean McCoy limped off with a hamstring injury..."
- "NFL still not budging from threshold demands in Brady case" (PFT) - "The NFL and NFL Players Association have done plenty of talking in the past week about a potential settlement of the litigation arising from the Tom Brady suspension."