- "Terrelle Pryor aggravates hamstring injury, CB Justin Gilbert injures hip flexor" (C-T) - "Soft-tissue injuries are making life hard on the Browns. Terrelle Pryor Terrelle Pryor Receiver Terrelle Pryor returned to the stationary bike Tuesday night after aggravating a right hamstring injury..."
- "Heavy workload suits Browns rookie Ibraheim Campbell just fine" (Browns.com) - "Smarts take you far in the NFL, particularly when it comes to picking up the playbook. It’s a source of pride for the Browns rookie safety, who called his mastery of the X’s and O’s 'important.'"
- "Why 2015 Will Be Breakout Season for Cleveland Browns WR Travis Benjamin" (B/R) - "When the 2015 NFL offseason began, it seemed like Cleveland Browns wide receiver and returner Travis Benjamin could find himself on the team's roster bubble."
- "Renaming the Cleveland Browns Quarterback Position" (WFNY) - "What’s in a name, anyway?1 As an aspiring wordsmith, much of my existence is spent deciding when to emphasize that question and when to suppress it; when to answer it and when to ignore it."
- "Panthers WR Kelvin Benjamin tears ACL and will miss the 2015 season" (CBS) - "As first reported by NFL Media's Ian Rapoport, Panthers wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin tore his ACL during practice on Wednesday and will miss the season."
- "Cardinals’ Mike Iupati expected to miss 6-8 weeks" (PFT) - "The results are in from the examination on Cardinals guard Mike Iupati’s knee, and the outlook isn’t great."
- "LeSean McCoy expected for Bills' opener despite injured hamstring" (ESPN) - "Despite injuring his hamstring Tuesday, Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy is expected to be ready for the team's regular-season opener..."
- "Report: If no settlement reached, Brady's suspension to start Sept. 5" (SI.com) - "Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's suspension will reportedly begin Saturday, Sept. 5 if no settlement has been reached nor a ruling handed down on his case."