This week, the Browns look for their first win of the preseason as they take on the Buccaneers on the road. Here are some nuggets about Saturday's game, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
Game Time/Date: Saturday, August 29th, 2015 at 7:00 PM ET
Location: Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, FL
TV Channel: WEWS (Channel 5) - Mike Patrick (play-by-play), Solomon Wilcots (analyst), Andy Baskin (sideline)
Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
Online streaming: NFL Game Pass
Weather: 83 degrees, feels like 91, 45% chance of rain, NE winds at 7 MPH
Odds: Buccaneers by 3 points.
The following cities will get to watch the game live, per 506sports:
Mike Patrick, Solomon Wilcots
WEWS (ABC/5 - Cleveland)
WBNS (CBS/10 - Columbus)
WTOL (CBS/11 - Toledo)
WYTV (ABC/33 - Youngstown)
, Ronde Barber
WFLA (NBC/8 - Tampa)
WFTV (ABC/9 - Orlando)
WFTX (FOX/4 - Fort Myers)
WTLH (FOX/49 - Tallahassee)
WPMI (NBC/15 - Mobile AL)
Predict the Score:
- QB Josh McCown spent 2014 with the Buccaneers. He started 11 games and threw for 2,206 and 11 touchdowns. OLB Scott Solomon played six games with Buccaneers last season before joining the Browns.
- Former members of the Browns now playing in Tampa Bay include RB Bobby Rainey, OL Garrett Gilkey, and OL Reid Fragel.
- This is the first time the Browns and the Buccaneers have met in the preseason since 2001. The last time the Browns traveled to Tampa Bay during the preseason was in 1999.
- These teams last met on November 2, 2014, with the Browns defeating the Buccaneers 22-17. It was a back-and-forth affair, but the Browns did not face current quarterback Josh McCown. Instead, they took on Mike Glennon, who tossed two touchdown passes to WR Mike Evans, the second of which gave the Buccaneers a 17-16 lead in the third quarter. In the fourth quarter, QB Brian Hoyer hit WR Taylor Gabriel for a 34-yard score. Cleveland stopped the Buccaneers' attempt at a game-winning drive in the final two minutes of the game.
- We will have a game day thread up here at 6:00 PM ET, along with plenty of in-game and post-game analysis.