- "Duke Johnson has concussion; Ray Rice on radar?" (AP) - "Duke Johnson's concussion has aggravated the Browns' headache at running back. Johnson is following the NFL's protocol on head injuries after the rookie sustained a concussion in the first half of Saturday night's 31-7 win over Tampa Bay."
- "McCown finishes preseason with strong outing, gets warning from coach" (C-T) - "Quarterback Josh McCown and many of the Browns starters played their final preseason snaps Saturday night at Tampa Bay. They finished on a high note with a third-quarter touchdown drive, a 31-7 victory..."
- "Bears Game Not 'Make Or Break' For Terrelle Pryor, Browns Hopeful He’ll Play" (92.3) - "Quarterback turned receiver Terrelle Pryor’s debut was scratched last night at Tampa Bay and his chances of making the team may have taken a hit. Or maybe not."
- "I was wrong about Travis Benjamin" (Plain Dealer) - "I got caught up playing the numbers game. I figured Benjamin isn't that big in a room without much size. He struggled returning punts in 2014. On paper, he just felt very -- and I mean this in the nicest possible way -- replaceable."
- "Washington says Cousins hasn’t been named the Week One starter" (PFT) - "During the Sunday broadcast of the preseason game between the Texans and Saints, FOX displayed a large graphic with photos of the three potential Week One quarterbacks in Washington..."
- "Is it the gloves? NFL may look into if 'tacky' mitts make game too easy" (CBS) - "Does the NFL have a glove problem? According to the chairman of the league's competition committee, Rich McKay, the NFL might."
- "Brian Hoyer has solid performance against Saints" (NFL.com) - "Brian Hoyer reaffirmed Bill O'Brien's decision to hand him the starting quarterback job in three drives during the first half Sunday against the New Orleans Saints."
- "Harbaugh confronts Gruden as Ravens, Redskins fight in preseason" (SI.com) - "The Ravens and Redskins got into a fight on-field during their preseason game after a piledriver-style hit by Washington linebacker Keenan Robinson on Baltimore receiver Kamar Aiken."