- "Cleveland’s Rock" (Grantland) - "Joe Thomas can still remember this feeling coursing through Cleveland. It’s a Thursday in late May, and the Cavaliers will soon tip off the first game of the Eastern Conference finals against Atlanta."
- "Johnny Manziel Enjoying Quieter Camp, Focused On Football" (92.3) - "Johnny Manziel is right where he wants to be. No longer a headline, spectacle or center of attention, he’s just another player on a football team."
- "Johnny Manziel impresses again, but still a long road ahead" (ESPN) - "So far, so good for Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel as he continues to jump feet-first into a new approach to his NFL career. And in the past two days, that applies on the field as well as off."
- "Cleveland Browns training camp: Betting big on Josh McCown" (NFL.com) - "The Browns' home facility in suburban Berea, Ohio, about two turns from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. This place opened when Bill Belichick was coaching here and withstood the move to Baltimore in 1995..."
- "DeSean Jackson expected to miss 1-2 weeks with shoulder injury" (ESPN) - "Washington Redskins receiver DeSean Jackson will miss one to two weeks after spraining his right shoulder Thursday, coach Jay Gruden said."
- "Sam Bradford: I wasn't sure my knee would hold up" (NFL.com) - "So far, so good for Sam Bradford. The Eagles quarterback is in unchartered territory as he attempts his comeback from back-to-back tears of his anterior cruciate ligament."
- "NFL to discuss selling tickets in L.A. before any confirmed move to city" (PFT) - "The NFL may be having a hard time finding venues that want to serve as temporary homes for a team or multiple teams moving to Los Angeles..."
- "Seau fondly recalled as he goes into Hall of Fame" (AP) - "Junior Seau was many things to many people. He was one of the most ferocious linebackers of all time, the fist-pumping, emotional leader of his hometown San Diego Chargers for 13 seasons."