- "Cleveland Browns staying positive with Tennessee Titans on tap" (MJ) - "Cornerback Tramon Williams decided to look on the bright side one day after the Browns were embarrassed, 31-10, by the New York Jets in the season opener."
- "Browns' running game must improve and avoid 'helicopter' rides" (Plain Dealer) - "The Browns' first rushing attempt of the regular season Sunday produced one yard and one memorable Vine. In the same venue that gave football fans the 'Butt Fumble...'"
- "The Johnny Manziel Film Study" (DPN) - "Hey, we’re adding film studies this season. What better place to start than on Johnny Manziel’s day? I’m going to go through a selection of plays, starting with the ones I really liked, and then through some plays that went badly."
- "Do the Cleveland Browns Have the Worst Offense in the NFL?" (numberFire) - "The personnel missteps by the Cleveland Browns over the past few seasons have been frequent and well-documented. In the 2011 NFL Draft, the Browns made a huge trade with the Atlanta Falcons..."
- "DeSean Jackson likely to miss 3-4 weeks with strained hamstring" (ESPN) - "Washington Redskins wide receiver DeSean Jackson is expected to miss three to four weeks with the strained hamstring he suffered Sunday..."
- "Redskins' Chris Culliver suspended one game" (NFL.com) - "Chris Culliver won't be on the field Sunday when Washington hosts the St. Louis Rams. The league announced Monday that the Redskins cornerback has been suspended without pay for one game..."
- "Brian Hoyer or Ryan Mallett? Bill O’Brien won’t say until Sunday" (PFT) - "Texans coach Bill O’Brien is declining to name his starting quarterback for Sunday, until Sunday. "
- "Police: Fan seriously injured after falling 'several stories' in Denver" (CBS) - "A fan in Denver was taken to the hospital on Sunday after falling over a railing at Sports Authority Field during the Broncos 19-13 win over Baltimore."