- "Johnny Manziel confirms tendinitis since A&M, will be ready for opener" (Plain Dealer) - "He acknowledged that he's reached out to noted orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews for a second opinion. He said at this time, the prescribed treatment is rest and other non-invasive approaches."
- "Grades for Browns-Bucs" (ProFootballFocus) - "Charles Gaines allowed only one catch for four yards in the four passes thrown at him and earned the highest pass-coverage grade of any defensive player for the Browns this preseason with a +3.2 grade."
- "For now, Browns not interested in Fred Jackson" (ESPN) - "When the Buffalo Bills released running back Fred Jackson on Monday, the popular opinion of those who cover the league speculated that Cleveland would be an ideal landing spot."
- "Mayfield graduate Carey Spear loses out in kicking competition" (MJ) - "Carey Spear made every kick he was asked to make in the first three preseason games, but when it came time to make a choice, Browns special teams coach Chris Tabor and Coach Mike Pettine decided to go with Travis Coons."
- "Former Bills running back Fred Jackson to meet with Seahawks" (SI.com) - "Former Buffalo Bills running back Fred Jackson is set to meet with the Seattle Seahawks, reports the NFL Network's Ian Rapoport."
- "Steelers restructure Antonio Brown's deal, give raise" (NFL.com) - "Julio Jones and Dez Bryant aren't the only big-name wideouts netting pay bumps ahead of the regular season."
- "How the Redskins can engineer a trade for RG3" (CBS) - "The Robert Griffin III era effectively has come to an end in Washington with Redskins coach Jay Gruden naming Kirk Cousins the starting quarterback for the 2015 season."
- "Judge Berman 'anticipates' Brady ruling by end of the week" (PFT) - "On Monday, Judge Richard Berman said that he fully expected to issue a ruling in the Tom Brady case on Tuesday or Wednesday."