- "Dwayne Bowe's two-game production: Eight plays, zero receptions" (ESPN) - "In two games, the Cleveland Browns have gotten eight plays from Dwayne Bowe and zero catches. All eight of those plays came in the second game, which the Browns won 28-14 over the Titans."
- "Avoid at all cost an open competition in 2016" (WKNR) - "Week 2 of the Browns’ 2015 season is in the books and there is a quarterback debate. Who knew? This is not a controversy, mind you. Nothing about Josh McCown is controversial."
- "So far so good for Manziel, but what's the rush?" (Plain Dealer) - "Josh McCown's age and injury history suggest Johnny Time could become a mini-series this season even if the Browns elect to return Manziel to his previously scheduled backup role this weekend against Oakland."
- "How Manziel Inspired Entire Browns Locker Room by Turning His Life Around" (B/R) - "Now that Johnny Manziel has overcome his off-the-field issues, his Cleveland Browns teammates say their second-year quarterback has truly inspired them." - VIDEO
- "Reports: Eagles LB Kiko Alonso has partial ACL tear" (SI.com) - "Philadelphia Eagles linebacker Kiko Alonso has a partial tear in his left ACL, reports Les Bowen of Philly.com. Alonso left Philadelphia’s 20–10 loss to the Dallas Cowboys..."
- "Cassel traded to the Cowboys" (PFT) - "Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said Tuesday morning you won’t see a more gifted passer than Brandon Weeden. But Jones is apparently willing to look at whether to let his eyes wander."
- "NFL Gunslinger Of The Week: Tony Romo Will Be Missed" (538) - "There’s a well-deserved Gunslinger of the Week Award to dish out, but we’ll get to that in a minute. First, we have more pressing matters to attend to."
- "Raiders, 'Skins, Browns, Bucs, Jags win on same day for first time ever" (CBS) - "Week 2 just might go down as the craziest week in NFL history and it has nothing to do with the fact that the Eagles only rushed for seven yards..."