- "Josh McCown hurts hand in loss; X-rays said to be negative" (ESPN) - "Browns quarterback Josh McCown injured his right hand in a 27-20 loss to the Raiders on Sunday when it apparently hit a helmet, though when he did it is not known."
- "Defense Still a Problem Despite so Many Attempts at Improvement" (B/R) - "It's no secret that the Cleveland Browns have been trying to get better on defense this year, particularly up front. But so far their attempts at doing so..."
- "Pettine Laments Browns’ 'Wasted Opportunity' Following Loss" (92.3) - "If you’re going to talk the talk, might want to walk the walk. That was the message Browns head coach Mike Pettine delivered to his football team in the locker room right after Sunday’s 27-20 loss to the Oakland Raiders."
- "Browns loss to Raiders begins with Mike Pettine" (WFNY) - "Pettine never shies away from taking responsibility, which is a good thing after a game like the Browns played on Sunday, but his responsibility still must be noted."
- "Raiders vs. Browns highlights" (NFL.com) - "Check out the highlights from the Week 3 27-20 Raiders win over the Browns." - VIDEO
- "Roethlisberger carted off with left knee injury" (ESPN) - "Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger left Sunday's game against the St. Louis Rams midway through the third quarter with a left knee injury and did not return."
- "Logistics prevent full-time team in London, for now" (PFT) - "Yes, the NFL would like to work out the logistics in a way that allows a team to move to London. No, they haven’t figured it out yet. And there’s no indication that they ever will."
- "Cam Newton: Ed Hochuli told him he's 'not old enough to get that call'" (CBS) - "Cam Newton wasn't happy about his inability to draw a penalty on the Saints for roughing the passer. And the NFL might not be happy with referee Ed Hochuli's explanation for why Cam didn't get the call."
- "Injury roundup: Sammy Watkins out with calf injury" (NFL.com) - "Buffalo Bills receiver Sammy Watkins suffered a calf injury early in the first half against the Dolphins and did return to the game, the team announced."