This week, the Browns look to close out the preseason with another win as they take on the Bears on the road. Here are some nuggets about Thursday's game, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
Game Time/Date: Thursday, September 3rd, 2015 at 8:00 PM ET
Location: Soldier Field, Chicago, IL
TV Channel: WEWS (Channel 5) - Mike Patrick (play-by-play), Solomon Wilcots (analyst), Andy Baskin (sideline)
Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
Online streaming: NFL Game Pass
Weather: 83 degrees, feels like 87, 15% chance of rain, WSW winds at 7 MPH
Odds: Bears by 1 point.
The following cities will get to watch the game live, per 506sports:
Mike Patrick, Solomon Wilcots
WEWS (ABC/5 - Cleveland)
WBNS (CBS/10 - Columbus)
WTOL (CBS/11 - Toledo)
WYTV (ABC/33 - Youngstown)
WHIO (CBS/7 - Dayton)
Sam Rosen, Jim Miller
WFLD (FOX/32 - Chicago)
WIFR (CBS/23 - Rockford)
WYZZ (FOX/43 - Peoria)
WRSP (FOX-55/27 - Springfield/Champaign)
WSBT (CBS/22 - South Bend IN)
WTVW (CW/7 - Evansville IN) [TD]
KLJB (FOX/18 - Quad Cities)
KFXA (FOX/28 - Cedar Rapids IA)
KDMI (This/19 - Des Moines)
KPTM (FOX/42 - Omaha)
Predict the Score:
- QB Josh McCown (2011-13) spent three seasons with the Bears. RB Shaun Draughn appeared in two games with the Bears last season. WR Josh Lenz was originally signed by Chicago as an undrafted free agent in 2013.
- Special teams coordinator Chris Tabor was assistant special teams coach for the Bears from 2008-10. Bears quarterbacks coach Dowell Loggains served as the quarterbacks coach in Cleveland last season.
- The Browns will be wearing their white jerseys with brown pants:
- These teams last met on December 15, 2013, with the Bears defeating the Browns 38-31. Led by two defensive touchdowns, the Browns took a 24-17 lead into the fourth quarter. Chicago ripped off three straight touchdowns in the fourth quarter, though, to take a 38-24 advantage. The Browns' leading rusher in the game was Edwin Baker, and the leading receiver was Chris Ogbonnaya, with Jason Campbell throwing to him. That was less than two years ago, folks.
- We will have a game day thread up here at 6:30 PM ET, along with plenty of in-game and post-game analysis.