The final preseason game ended with the Cleveland Browns being taken apart by the Chicago Bears by a final score of 24-0. If the Browns' reserves couldn't produce many points in the first three preseason games, it's only fitting that the same holds true for the final contest.
Any time the Browns got anything going offensively, they turned the ball over. WR Darius Jennings and QB Thaddeus Lewis both fumbled in the first half, and then Lewis threw a pick six in the second half before giving way to QB Pat Devlin. Lewis finished the game being sacked seven times. Although Cleveland's backup offensive linemen are not very good, many of those sacks saw Lewis holding on to the ball way too comfortably.
- The Browns must trim their roster to 53 players by 4 PM ET on Saturday. Our projection will be up some time Friday morning.
- RB Terrance West started and had 9 carries for 35 yards. WR Dwayne Bowe played a good portion of the game and finished with 1 catch for 8 yards.
- WR Terrelle Pryor played in the second half and took two snaps from the Wildcat, rushing 2 times for 9 yards. He was not targeted as a receiver.
- WR Josh Lenz was the player of the game, catching all 4 of his targets for 49 yards. He also played safety on defense.
- I feel like we learned nothing.