- "Browns part ways with troubled offensive line coach Andy Moeller" (ESPN) - "The Cleveland Browns announced Tuesday that they have parted ways with offensive line coach Andy Moeller, effective immediately."
- "Browns are intent on following their plan -- for now" (WKNR) - "They are not willfully trying to field a losing team to position as high as possible in the 2016 draft order for the purpose of selecting the Next Great Quarterback Hope."
- "Josh McCown breaks down two crucial throws that ended up in Oakland's favor" (OBR) - "As he stared down at his immensely swollen and gashed right hand, Josh McCown couldn't quite remember how or when it happened."
- "Browns issues on defense start with missed tackles" (Browns.com) - "The evidence is cut and dry for why the Cleveland Browns defense is not living up to its tall preseason expectations. Missed tackles. The Browns had 14 of them..."
- "Browns WR: TMZ story that players want Manziel '1000% made up'" (CBS) - "There's an argument to be made that Johnny Manziel deserves to be the Browns' starting quarterback. Veteran Josh McCown didn't do anything to distinguish himself in Sunday's loss to the Raiders..."
- "NFL’s Appeal Of Tom Brady Deflategate Ruling Won’t Be Heard Until 2016" (AP) - "New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady likely will play the entire 2015 season and postseason without the threat of being suspended for his alleged involvement in Deflategate."
- "NFL not planning further investigation into Ed Hochuli matter" (ESPN) - "Unless audio surfaces to support Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton's claim that referee Ed Hochuli said he "wasn't old enough" to get a call last Sunday, the NFL will not look into the matter further..."
- "Houston Texans cut Randy Bullock; add Nick Novak" (NFL.com) - "The Houston Texans have decided to go in a different direction at kicker. Houston released Randy Bullock on Tuesday, the team announced."