- "Steelers not interested in signing former Browns lineman" (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette) - "Taylor, a former No. 1 draft choice in 2011 who played at Penn State and Baylor, visited the Steelers’ South Side facility Wednesday, just one day after being released by the Browns."
- "How the Julio Jones Trade Shaped the Rosters of the Browns and Falcons" (numberFire) - "With a surprising Tuesday afternoon cut of Phil Taylor, the Cleveland Browns released the last player acquired in the 2011 trade that sent the Atlanta Falcons the sixth overall pick,and, in turn, Julio Jones."
- "Daryl Ruiter: 'I think They Are Stuck Carrying Three Quarterbacks…'" (92.3) - "Daryl Ruiter joined Baskin and Phelps to discuss tonight’s final preseason game, what players he needs to see things from, and he gave us some people he thinks that are on the bubble."
- "Joe Haden 2015 preview" (NFL.com) - "NFL Media's Daniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks break down Cleveland Browns cornerback Joe Haden and explain why they think he's one of the best in the game." - VIDEO
- "Broncos safety T.J. Ward suspended for Week 1 against the Ravens" (SI.com) - "Denver Broncos safety T.J. Ward was suspended for Week 1 of the NFL season against the Baltimore Ravens for violating the league's personal-conduct policy..."
- "Source: Jason Pierre-Paul plans to return to Giants next week" (ESPN) - "New York Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul is planning to return to the team next week, a source told ESPN on Thursday."
- "The Tom Brady Ruling Means Nearly Half An Extra Win For The Patriots" (538) - "Somebody ought to teach Roger Goodell how to suspend a guy properly. On Thursday, Judge Richard Berman overturned Teflon Tom Brady’s four-game suspension..."
- "NFL could win Brady appeal" (PFT) - "As I said before Judge Berman ruled on Tom Brady’s suspension, anyone who tells you that they know what will happen in a court of law is lying or uninformed. Moving forward, I’ll say the same thing as it relates to the appeal of Judge Berman’s ruling."