- "Source: Austin Davis flying to Cleveland, expected to sign" (ESPN) - "Former St. Louis Rams quarterback Austin Davis is flying to Cleveland on Sunday night for a visit and a physical with the Cleveland Browns, according to sources."
- "Browns' offense built around its running game appears in scramble" (Plain Dealer) - "Two years ago, the Browns added Billy Cundiff to the roster just days before the regular-season opener. It wasn't an ideal time for such a move, but at least placekickers aren't an integral part of an attack."
- "Claiming Duron Carter Would Make Sense" (OBR) - "When Duron Carter was making his decision as a free agent, the Cleveland Browns Organization was in the mix. Carter met with GM Ray Farmer and was reportedly deciding between the Browns..."
- "Terrelle Pryor makes Browns roster as wide receiver" (CBS) - "It looks like that position switch is going to work out for Terrelle Pryor, after all. After making an offseason decision to become a wide receiver, Pryor has made the Cleveland Browns roster."
- "IR recall roundup: Dee Milliner to miss first 8 games" (NFL.com) - "The New York Jets placed cornerback Dee Milliner on the injured reserve/designated to return list with a wrist injury."
- "Broncos waive running back Montee Ball" (PFT) - "The Broncos think running back Montee Ball is a good football player. As of Saturday, he was good enough to have a spot on the 53-man roster."
- "Reggie Wayne, Patriots 'mutually agreed' to part ways" (USA TODAY) - "Reggie Wayne spent 14 seasons with the Indianapolis Colts. His stay with the rival New England Patriots will last less than two weeks."
- "Gruden will decide backup QB after Griffin visits doctor" (AP) - "Redskins coach Jay Gruden said Sunday he will decide whether Robert Griffin III or Colt McCoy backs up quarterback Kirk Cousins..."