The Cleveland Browns released their first depth chart of the regular season on Tuesday. I have outlined the information by position in the tables below. Here are the things of note from the depth chart:
- Running back will obviously be addressed this week since Duke Johnson is still injured. We can't go into the game with Isaiah Crowell as the only healthy back.
- Andrew Hawkins and Brian Hartline are listed as the starting receivers. Dwayne Bowe is still buried with the third-stringers.
- The tight end depth chart remains the same as it was in the preseason.
- Newly-signed Austin Pasztor is listed as the backup right tackle.
- Defensively, Scott Solomon maintained his starting role. There really aren't any surprises on that side of the ball.
- Marlon Moore is still listed as the kick returner, but I could easily see it being Justin Gilbert.
|Cleveland Browns Depth Chart|
|QB||Josh McCown||Johnny Manziel||Austin Davis|
|RB||Isaiah Crowell||Duke Johnson|
|WR||Andrew Hawkins||Taylor Gabriel||Marlon Moore|
|WR||Brian Hartline||Travis Benjamin||Dwayne Bowe||Terrelle Pryor|
|TE||Gary Barnidge||Jim Dray||Rob Housler||E.J. Bibbs|
|RG||John Greco||Cameron Erving|
|RT||Mitchell Schwartz||Austin Pasztor
|RDE||Randy Starks||John Hughes||Billy Winn|
|NT||Danny Shelton||Jamie Meder|
|LDE||Desmond Bryant||Armonty Bryant||Xavier Cooper|
|ROLB||Paul Kruger||Nate Orchard|
|MIKE||Karlos Dansby||Tank Carder|
|WILL||Christian Kirksey||Craig Robertson|
|LOLB||Scott Solomon||Barkevious Mingo|
|RCB||Tramon Williams||K'Waun Williams||Johnson Bademosi|
|LCB||Joe Haden||Justin Gilbert||Pierre Desir|
|FS||Tashaun Gipson||Jordan Poyer|
|SS||Donte Whitner||Ibraheim Campbell|
||Justin Gilbert||Duke Johnson|
|PR||Travis Benjamin||Tramon Williams||Taylor Gabriel||Jordan Poyer|