- "Top GM Candidates Have 'No Interest' in Browns Job" (B/R) - "The Cleveland Browns are searching for a new head coach and general manager to take over their franchise and hopefully bring a winning culture back to Cleveland." - VIDEO
- "Browns assistant Jerome Henderson scheduled to interview for head coaching job" (C-T) - "Jerome Henderson has impressed plenty of people in his nine years as a defensive backs coach. Enough to earn an interview with the Browns for their head coaching vacancy."
- "5 things to know about Matt Patricia" (Browns.com) - "The biggest storyline around Patricia is his unique background. He attended Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, a Troy, New York based private research university that touts itself as the nation’s oldest technological research institute."
- "Browns Foundational Players" (OBR) - "Before this season, many of us thought the Browns had the right combination of young talent and veterans to be competitive. My biggest concern was the passing offense but thought the run game and defense would do enough to make us competitive."
- "Bengals not planning to make coaching change, sources say" (ESPN) - "The issue of Marvin Lewis' future in Cincinnati really isn't much of an issue, as the Bengals have no plans to make a head coaching change at this time..."
- "Jeremy Maclin has high ankle sprain, no knee damage" (NFL.com) - "Good news for the Kansas City Chiefs receiving corps: Jeremy Maclin did not tear his ACL. An MRI revealed Maclin did not incur knee damage during the Chiefs' 30-0 victory..."
- "Vontaze Burfict facing suspension for hit on Antonio Brown" (CBS) - "Vontaze Burfict hates Pittsburgh. We know this because he said as much in the days leading up to Saturday's wild-card playoff game -- and through his actions..."
- "Bills extend Doug Whaley’s contract" (PFT) - "The Bills didn’t fire G.M. Doug Whaley. But it’s hard to know what kind of a commitment they’ve made to him. The team announced that Whaley, who had been signed through 2016, signed a contract extension on Sunday."