- "Joe Haden says he is '100 percent' cleared from concussions" (ESPN) - "Joe Haden made it known to the world that he is completely cleared from the NFL concussion protocol and he will be back and ready to go in 2016."
- "AP source: Haslam not attending owners' meetings" (AP) - "Browns owner Jimmy Haslam isn't listening to relocation proposals for Los Angeles. He's too busy finding a new coach. Haslam is not attending the NFL owners' meetings in Houston..."
- "5 things to know about Hue Jackson" (Browns.com) - "Jackson’s had his hands on many aspects of the Bengals’ last four seasons, which all ended with 10 wins and trips to the playoffs. He started on the defensive side of the ball as a secondary/assistant special teams coach..."
- "The Cleveland Browns should not have fired Mike Pettine" (DPD) - "The newest name being linked to become the next head coach of the Cleveland Browns is Hue Jackson, offensive coordinator for the Cincinnati Bengals. Reports differ, but Jackson is at least the current favorite in Cleveland."
- "Injuries: Jeremy Maclin sits out Tuesday's practice" (NFL.com) - "The immediate future of Chiefs wide receiver Jeremy Maclin is still up in the air. According to multiple reports out of Kansas City, Maclin did not practice on Tuesday."
- "Pacman Jones: I’ll apologize if Antonio Brown doesn’t play" (PFT) - "Bengals cornerback Adam “Pacman” Jones insists that Steelers receiver Antonio Brown was faking when he fell to the ground after being hit by Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict on Saturday."
- "Can Robert Griffin III Still Thrive in the NFL?" (numberFire) - "Robert Griffin III spending any NFL season in relative anonymity was something unfathomable after his rookie year. The Washington quarterback took the league by storm during that 2012 season..."
- "LA committee formally recommends Raiders-Chargers joint Carson project" (CBS) - "The NFL owner's meetings is underway in Houston, and the Los Angeles relocation committee has made a formal recommendation to the other owners."