- "Joe Thomas selected to PFWA All-NFL Team" (247 Sports) - "Cleveland Browns offensive tackle Joe Thomas was selected to the Pro Football Writer's Association 2015 All-NFL team for the sixth time in his career, the organization announced on Monday."
- "Four ways for the Browns to continue thinking outside the box" (WKNR) - "All about the box: The Browns have embarked on a new way of doing things. That’s good, of course, because what they have been doing hasn’t been working for a while."
- "The case for, and against, keeping Johnny Manziel" (DPD) - "Cleveland Browns head coach Hue Jackson has been a busy man since taking over as the latest person tasked with turning around the fortunes of the franchise."
- "Early mock draft roundup: Whom do experts peg to the Browns at No. 2?" (Browns.com) - "Is it too early to start thinking about the 2016 NFL Draft? Countless websites and experts who specialize in this field disagree."
- "Eagles make it official, name Doug Pederson new head coach" (CBS) - "It's official: the Eagles have hired Chiefs offensive coordinator Doug Pederson as their next head coach. The team made the announcement on Monday."
- "New Titans’ GM welcomes calls about No. 1 pick" (PFT) - "The Titans and new general manager Jon Robinson are on the clock. At least until they aren’t. Robinson used his introductory press conference Monday to let it be known that the No. 1 pick in the 2016 Draft is up for auction."
- "Jared Allen (foot) doubtful to play in NFC title game" (NFL.com) - "The Broncos' special teams will be a little less special in Sunday's AFC Championship Game against the Patriots. Safety and return man Omar Bolden will miss the remainder of the postseason..."
- "One year of Deflategate: A timeline of the controversy" (SI.com) - "While the Patriots prepared for the game, a media frenzy followed Brady and the team as the controversy that came to be known as Deflategate unfolded."