- "Hue Jackson considering ex-Cowboys DC Brian Stewart for his staff" (C-T) - "New Browns coach Hue Jackson’s quest to fill out his coaching staff continues. Former Cowboys defensive coordinator Brian Stewart has emerged as a candidate, a source told The Chronicle-Telegram."
- "Hue Jackson hopes to land Al Saunders, his former Raiders offensive coordinator" (Plain Dealer) - "Hue Jackson is calling upon his old Raiders offensive coordinator Al Saunders to help him run the offense in Cleveland."
- "Hue Jackson is taking unnecessary risk in not hiring an offensive coordinator" (WFNY) - "In fairness to Hue Jackson and everyone else currently involved with the Cleveland Browns, we’ve seen it all. And, we’ve seen all of it fail often in spectacular fashion."
- "Pro Football Focus numbers show value of Browns OT Mitch Schwartz" (ESPN) - "Joe Thomas will talk to new coach Hue Jackson before deciding if he wants to play elsewhere. Alex Mack could opt out of his contract and be a free agent. And Mitch Schwartz can be a free agent if he doesn't re-sign."
- "Eagles hire Jim Schwartz as defensive coordinator" (SI.com) - "The Philadelphia Eagles have an agreement with former Bills defensive coordinator and Lions head coach Jim Schwartz to coach their defense, the team announced Tuesday."
- "AFC title may come down to kickers" (AP) - "Antonio Smith says nobody can get into Tom Brady's head. That didn't stop Denver's defensive lineman from trying by labelling New England's quarterback a crybaby."
- "Pederson's explanation for Chiefs' slow two-minute drill makes no sense" (CBS) - "Doug Pederson might have a new job as the Eagles' head coach, but he can't escape his past -- a hard truth he learned during his introductory press conference in Philadelphia."
- "New England Patriots put Jerod Mayo (shoulder) on IR" (NFL.com) - "Jerod Mayo's season is over. The New England Patriots placed the linebacker on injured reserve Tuesday because of a shoulder injury."