- "Long Road Back For Josh Gordon" (92.3 The Fan) - "Josh Gordon has a long road ahead of him to return to the NFL and the Browns. His reinstatement is not guaranteed. Gordon’s agent Rosenhaus Sports confirmed to Sports Illustrated that Gordon has applied for reinstatement..."
- "Browns hire Al Saunders as a senior offensive assistant and Kirby Wilson" (OBR) - "The Browns offensive staff is quickly coming together. Both long-time NFL offensive coach, Al Saunders, and former Vikings running backs coach, Kirby Wilson, have been added..."
- "Ray Horton's return, it's players not coordinators who make schemes work" (Plain Dealer) - "The environmentally friendly Browns have chosen to recycle a defensive coordinator. The decision to hire Ray Horton for the second time in three years is earning mixed reviews."
- "Cowboys fans start online petition to bring Johnny Manziel to Dallas" (FTW) - "Former Bengals offensive coordinator Hue Jackson was introduced earlier this week as the new head coach of the Cleveland Browns, but it remains to be seen if Jackson plans to keep quarterback Johnny Manziel..."
- "New report claims NFL commits to London franchise in six years" (PFT) - "It’s a movie we’ve seen many times before. A report emerges from a media outlet in the United Kingdom that the NFL will be moving a franchise to London."
- "Every new NFL coaching hire except one is going to call offensive plays" (CBS) - "Everybody's doing it. Adam Gase of the Dolphins. Dirk Koetter of the Buccaneers. Hue Jackson of the Browns. Doug Pederson of the Eagles."
- "NFL's final 4 has no overwhelming favorite" (AP) - "The NFL has its final four, and the oddsmakers are forecasting tight games. Considering that the divisional matchups all finished with one-possession results, this weekend's championship games should be just as close, right?"
- "NFL Coaches Are Getting Away With Crimes Against Middle-School Math" (538) - "The NFL divisional playoff action once again demonstrated that NFL coaches are terrible at basic win-maximizing tactical decisions."