- "Browns interview Lions' Brian Xanders for their top personnel post" (Plain Dealer) - "Lions senior personnel executive Brian Xanders was one of two candidates the Browns interviewed Tuesday for their top personnel job, a league source told cleveland.com."
- "Travis Benjamin Went From One-Dimensional Speedster to True Number One" (Stack) - "Coming out of the University of Miami, Travis Benjamin was known for one thing—pure speed. The turbocharged wide receiver and return specialist clocked a 4.36-second 40-Yard Dash..."
- "Troy Aikman: RGIII or Johnny Manziel will be Cowboys backup" (SI.com) - "Former Dallas Cowboys quarterback Troy Aikman told SI Now's Maggie Gray on Tuesday that he expects Robert Griffin III or Johnny Manziel to serve as Tony Romo’s back-up next season."
- "Another video of Johnny Manziel partying emerges, this time in Dallas" (CBS) - "It wouldn't be almost the offseason if we didn't have videos emerging of (for now) Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel hanging out doing Johnny Manziel things. Like partying in a bar in Dallas."
- "NFL conducting comprehensive investigation of Manning" (AP) - "The NFL says it is conducting a comprehensive review of allegations that Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning had human growth hormone delivered to his house."
- "Philip Rivers considered retirement last offseason" (NFL.com) - "Philip Rivers placed his San Diego future in question early last offseason when he initially rejected the notion of signing a contract extension with the Chargers."
- "Agent: No timetable for Calvin Johnson decision" (PFT) - "Shortly after the regular season ended, Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson released a statement amid reports that he was considering retiring from the NFL."
- "Former Giants Safety Found to Have C.T.E.'" (New York Times) - "When the former Giants safety Tyler Sash was found dead at age 27 of an accidental overdose of pain medications at his Iowa home on Sept. 8, his grieving family remained consumed by a host of unanswered questions..."