- "Hue Jackson Has Yet To Meet Or Speak With Johnny Manziel" (92.3) - "Hue Jackson Jackson told 92.3 The Fan’s Dustin Fox Wednesday at the Senior Bowl being held this week in Mobile, Alabama that he has yet to meet or speak with Johnny Manziel."
- "Karlos Dansby will put his numbers up with anyone's in NFL history" (ESPN) - "That journey would be to join what Dansby calls the "20-40 club" -- linebackers with 20 career interceptions and 40 sacks. Urlacher, Seth Joyner, Ray Lewis and Wilber Marshall..."
- "Should the Cleveland Browns Trade Down in This Year's NFL Draft?" (numberFire) - "In Haslam's short ownership, the team has gone through three coaches, and all of the team's seven first-round draft picks have underwhelmed."
- "T.J. Ward is the lone starting player among six Browns connections to Super Bowl" (WKNR) - "Greener pastures: I used to compile a list of former Browns players, coaches and executives who moved on from their time in Cleveland and wound up in the Super Bowl."
- "2016 Senior Bowl: Braxton Miller is dominating" (SI.com) - "The 2016 Senior Bowl is underway, and Ohio State Buckeyes wide receiver Braxton Miller is absolutely torching his defenders. On Wednesday, Miller is going head-to-head against cornerbacks..."
- "Eli Manning says one game won't change Peyton's legacy" (CBS) - "Eli won't be busy preparing for another game until next fall, but he'll almost certainly be on hand for what might be Peyton's last game and should be able to give us all some insight...."
- "Bob Quinn hopes to know Megatron’s plans before free agency" (PFT) - "Before Lions General Manager Bob Quinn signs any free agents, he’d like to know Calvin Johnson’s plans. Quinn told reporters today that he hasn’t talked to Johnson..."
- "Clete Blakeman leads Super Bowl 50 officiating crew after coin flip fracas" (USA TODAY) - "The NFL has named its officiating crew for Super Bowl 50. Clete Blakeman, a league official for eight years and a referee since 2010..."