- "The next head coach of the Cleveland Browns is inheriting a colossal mess" (Morning Journal) - "Good luck to the next head coach of the Cleveland Browns. Whoever that person is should plan ahead and start thinking about potential job openings in 2018 even before he sits down at his desk in Berea for the first time."
- "Who is Sashi Brown, the Cleveland Browns' new executive VP of football operations?" (Plain Dealer) - "The Browns' new executive VP of football operations has been a man on the rise in the sports business world. Brown was named to the Sports Business Journal's 'Forty Under 40' list in 2015."
- "Among names to consider as Browns coach: Adam Gase, Doug Marrone" (ESPN) - "The Cleveland Browns are again in the market for a coach, and they're doing it in a year when there are no obvious college candidates, and no obvious experienced NFL coaches on the market."
- "Steelers sneak into AFC playoffs with 28-12 win over Browns" (AP) - "Ben Roethlisberger looked up in the fourth quarter and noticed Pittsburgh fans twirling their Terrible Towels with delight. The Steelers needed help, and they got it."
- "Steelers vs. Browns highlights" (NFL.com) - "Check out highlights from the 28-12 Steelers win over the Browns." - VIDEO
- "49ers fire Jim Tomsula after just one season" (CBS) - "The 49ers ultimately decided not to give Jim Tomsula more than one year to try and make things work in San Francisco, firing the long-time 49ers coach..."
- "Al Jazeera now claims it had a second source on Manning report" (PFT) - "This week’s primary headline regarding Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning has nothing to do with HGH. But last week’s HGH-related allegations have not gone away."
- "Chip Kelly’s Problem Wasn’t The Hurry-Up — It Was Everything Else" (538) - "Here at FiveThirtyEight, we’ve watched Chip Kelly’s 2015 campaign as Philadelphia Eagles head coach/general manager with a combination of fascination and horror."