- "Browns make a fascinating choice with Paul DePodesta" (Plain Dealer) - "It was early Tuesday morning, John Hart's cellphone rang. The general manager of the Atlanta Braves, Hart figured it was a baseball call. After all, the incoming number belonged to Paul DePodesta..."
- "Why Paul DePodesta to the Cleveland Browns is the right move" (Yahoo! Sports) - "I’m not surprised Paul DePodesta took a job in football. I’m not even surprised football thought Paul DePodesta was a good idea."
- "Panthers defensive coordinator Sean McDermott to interview with Browns" (ESPN) - "Carolina Panthers defensive coordinator Sean McDermott will interview for the head-coaching position with the Cleveland Browns on Thursday, according to a league source."
- "Job No. 1 for Browns' New Coach, GM: Give Up on Johnny Manziel" (B/R) - "Browns coach Mike Pettine was fired. So was the team's general manager, Ray Farmer. But this is not news. Browns coaches get fired as often as an American household makes bacon and eggs for breakfast."
- "Should Cowboys push for RG3 or Manziel to back up Romo?" (Yahoo! Sports) - "The ruby slippers are on, and they're clicking. No place like home. No place like Texas. No place like the Dallas Cowboys, where the spotlight is blinding..."
- "Eagles confirm interview of Adam Gase" (PFT) - "The Eagles continue to look for a new head coach. And they’ve finalized their third interview since firing Chip Kelly a week ago."
- "Ranking NFL coaching vacancies: What's the top job?" (NFL.com) - "The crown jewel of potential coaching jobs this offseason didn't become available after all. In the most bizarre news conference..."
- "Next five weeks could determine Peyton's legacy" (Sports on Earth) - "It's so difficult to time it just right. Because the last thing you ever want to do is retire too early, most stars end up retiring too late. Here are the ways it can go down..."