- "Browns interview Bears' Adam Gase first for coaching job" (AP) - "Adam Gase was first up for the Browns. It's not known where the team ranks on his list. Gase was the first candidate interviewed Wednesday by the Browns..."
- "Desperate Browns turn to analytics to make their people decisions" (WKNR) - "The Browns put a lawyer in charge of football operations and named a baseball analytics expert to a high-level football position. Only a team whose record is so bad as the Browns’ can these moves be viewed as progressive..."
- "Bernie Kosar is writing his autobiography" (Morning Journal) - "Another voice is being heard from in the debate on concussions in the NFL, and it is a voice Browns fans like to hear. Bernie Kosar, the Browns quarterback from 1985 until midway through the 1993 season, is writing his autobiography."
- "Should the Cleveland Browns give Tom Coughlin a call?" (DPD) - "The Cleveland Browns are currently going full steam ahead as they search for the 16th full-time head coach in franchise history. The Browns have been linked to the standard candidates..."
- "Sean Payton to remain as Saints head coach" (NFL.com) - "Sean Payton is staying put. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Wednesday that Payton will remain the coach of the New Orleans Saints in 2016."
- "Calvin Johnson contemplating retirement" (PFT) - "Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson might call it quits. 'Like many players at this stage of their career, I am currently evaluating options for my future,' Johnson said..."
- "Josh McDaniels interested in becoming Titans' coach" (ESPN) - "New England Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels is interested in the Tennessee Titans' head coaching position, sources told ESPN's John Clayton."
- "Rams rip St. Louis: Any team that goes there will suffer 'financial ruin'" (CBS) - "If NFL owners don't approve the Rams for relocation next week, things could get really awkward for the Rams in St. Louis for the 2016 season..."