- "What Joe Thomas' possible departure could mean" (Plain Dealer) - "As Joe Thomas told reporters Sunday he might be amenable to a trade, the rib cages of Jared Goff and Paxton Lynch reflexively began to ache."
- "Former Browns CEO Banner doesn’t see success in Cleveland’s future" (C-T) - "The way Joe Banner sees it, the Browns are trying to be trailblazers but likely to go down in flames. Banner, an ESPN analyst, is uniquely qualified to talk about the Browns..."
- "Johnny Manziel cited for expired license plates" (AP) - "Johnny Manziel's troubles keep piling up. The embattled Browns quarterback was cited for driving with expired license plates last weekend, when he failed to report to the team's facility for a medical assessment..."
- "Money back: Company offers Browns fans gift card for QB autograph" (ESPN) - "Cleveland Browns fans, you're finally in luck. Autograph and memorabilia company Steiner Sports is offering fans who have purchased an autographed item of any Cleveland Browns starting quarterback since 1999..."
- "Broncos announce Peyton Manning will start at QB for the playoffs" (CBS) - "In a move that was pretty much exactly what was expected, the Denver Broncos announced on Thursday that Peyton Manning will be their starting quarterback for the playoffs."
- "Adrian Peterson misses practice again, says he’s 'ready to roll' on Sunday" (PFT) - "Vikings running back Adrian Peterson missed a second day of practice on Thursday because of a back injury, but he left no doubt about where expects to be..."
- "Colts hiring Ted Monachino as defensive coordinator" (NFL.com) - "Chuck Pagano has chosen an old friend to fix the Indianapolis Colts' defense following Tuesday's dismissal of Greg Manusky. Ravens coach John Harbaugh announced Thursday..."
- "Beyonce returning to Super Bowl halftime spectacle" (ESPN) - "Beyonce is returning to the Super Bowl halftime show. Pepsi confirmed to The Associated Press on Thursday that the 34-year-old singer will perform..."