- "Browns lose another game, and another quarterback" (ESPN) - "Not many expected this game to be competitive, and it wasn't. While the New England Patriots dominated en route to a 33-13 victory..."
- "The secret of how the Cleveland Browns let another quarterback get blown up" (Plain Dealer) - "The thing that can't happen happened. Cody Kessler's final stat line from Saturday's 33-13 Browns loss to the New England Patriots: 0 broken bones."
- "NE-CLE grades: Tom Brady earns excellent grade in return" (PFF) - "That Charlie Whitehurst was the fourth-highest offensive grade for the Browns is more of an indictment of the Cleveland offense as a whole than a positive point for Whitehurst."
- "Week 5: Patriots vs. Browns highlights" (NFL.com) - "The New England Patriots take on the Cleveland Browns in Week 5 of the 2016 NFL season." - VIDEO
- "Tony Romo to undergo MRI Monday, gets vote of confidence from Jerry Jones" (CBS) - "Despite Dak Prescott's overwhelming success as the Cowboys' starting quarterback, he still hasn't stolen away Tony Romo's job. The starting job in Dallas still belongs to Romo."
- "Cam Newton is making progress in the concussion protocol" (PFT) - "Panthers quarterback Cam Newton will miss Monday night’s game with a concussion. It’s unclear how much longer he will be out."
- "Carson Wentz finally had a rookie moment, and the Eagles lost to Detroit" (SI.com) - "It was a rare rookie mistake from Wentz, who’s played within himself even as the hysteria has grown through the first five weeks of the season. The pass wasn’t the most ill-advised throw..."
- "Injuries: Steve Smith hurts ankle in Ravens' loss" (NFL.com) - "Baltimore Ravens veteran wide receiver Steve Smith left for the locker room after suffering an ankle injury in the first half of Sunday's game against the Washington Redskins."