- "QB update: Browns preparing for Titans with two rookies, 37-year-old" (ESPN) - "The state of the Cleveland Browns' quarterback position can be summed up with this reality: They will go to Tennessee with a 37-year-old and two rookies."
- "Jackson says the team will stay determined despite being winless" (OBR) - "Hue Jackson said it's tough to accept, but easy to compare where you are when you are gauging your team up against a team that your are striving for."
- "Are Browns QBs at more risk of injury than QBs on other teams?" (Cleveland.com) - "With all the above, Cleveland might seem like the worst place for a quarterback seeking protection. But is it a protection problem or something else?"
- "Hawkins confirms his robot touchdown dance was to 'troll' NFL" (Yahoo! Sports) - "Hawkins confirmed Monday that his intent was indeed to poke fun at the NFL: ‘I was glad everyone on the internet interpreted it the right way...’"
- "Colin Kaepernick to start at QB for 49ers in Week 6" (CBS) - "The 49ers are making a change at quarterback and going with Colin Kaepernick as their starter for Week 6 against the Bills."
- "Nevada senate passes Las Vegas stadium bill" (PFT) - "The Raiders have moved another step closer to moving to Las Vegas. If they can get permission from the NFL."
- "Eagles right tackle Lane Johnson suspended 10 games" (AP) - "Lane Johnson has been suspended for 10 games by the NFL for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing substances."
- "Injuries: Trevor Siemian expects to start Thursday" (NFL.com) - "Siemian has been a limited participant in both of Denver's practices this week, and was the only player wearing shoulder pads during practice on Tuesday."