- "Browns scrapping, still losing as injuries mount" (AP) - "Tired of losing, and maybe just tired, Browns coach Hue Jackson spent much of Sunday night staring at the ceiling. Sleep eluded him."
- "What happened to the rushing game?" (OBR) - "Was it real or was it just 'smoke and mirrors'? That is the question about the Browns rushing offense the last two weeks. After leading the NFL after four games..."
- "Cody Kessler's Performance Is Being Overlooked" (numberFire) - "If you can find some improvements with players who are going to be on the roster for the next few years, then the win-loss column can sting a bit less."
- "Two-point queries led to sleepless night for Hue Jackson" (ESPN) - "Hue Jackson's two-point decision was much discussed after the Cleveland Browns lost to the Tennessee Titans by ... two points."
- "Roethlisberger's return unclear after knee surgery" (USA TODAY) - "Ben Roethlisberger underwent surgery on his left knee Monday, the Steelers confirmed. The team did not address the nature of the surgery or injury..."
- "Dolphins fear safety Reshad Jones has torn rotator cuff" (NFL.com) - "The fear in Miami is that Pro Bowl safety Reshad Jones tore his rotator cuff in Sunday's victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers..."
- "Gary Kubiak returns to work, rested and ready" (PFT) - "Eight days after a postgame trip to the hospital and a short-week loss to the Chargers that he watched from home, Broncos coach Gary Kubiak has returned to work."
- "Jeff Fisher says he didn't tell the Rams to pull a Schiano on Lions' kneel down" (CBS) - "In shocking fashion, the Lions' win over the Rams ended up being one of the best games of Week 6."